I am the biggest procrastinator. Not the biggest as in biggest person, I am a small person. But biggest as in I procrastinate a great deal. My procrastination takes many forms. One form is this blog. I could be doing homework or getting a head start at life but instead I am talking into this empty void that is my blog. However this is one of the better forms of my procrastination. At least this is sort of productive. But sometimes my procrastination is the most random, most pointless things. Sometimes my procrastiation is…
- Videos of pictures of children each day over the course of like 5 years so you see them go from baby to sort-of-baby.
- Videos of people singing pop songs except the lyrics have been put through google translate 50 times so it’s all whacked up.
- What-type-of-inaminate-object-are-you Buzzfeed Quizzes.
- Articles about which celebrities are the rudest (so if I become famous I can plot their demise).
- Bee movie memes (like the bee movie but every time they say bee it gets faster)
- And obviously netflix.
Some of these are stranger than others, as you can see. But procrastination is very odd and honestly rude. Why can’t it just leave me alone. I’d love to get stuff done. I’d love to be a girl boss. But I can’t. Cause procrastination is the worst. She’s this shape-shifting devil that knows how to catch my attention in the worst ways. Hopefully one day my attention span will be greater and I won’t be fascinated with the same things as a 7 year old. One day.
P.S. When will this blog gain stardom? I’m getting impatient. Blog gods, if you’re listening, speed this thing up. I’m waiting.